Traditional 2 Harbours Day Cruise
Cruise around the natural harbours of Malta. Commentary is available in english, italian, french, german, russian, japanese and spanish.
Enjoy our cruise around the two natural harbours of Malta and their ten creeks. A detailed commentary will help you unfold the history of Valletta and the Three Cities dating back to 1565. Visiting historical forts, battlements and the ten creeks from the sea, will give you a different perspective of days gone by at you witness Malta's living past and busy present dockyards and marinas. These cruises is 90 minutes long.
Monday to Saturday at
1000 hrs, 1100 hrs, 1200 hrs, 1300 hrs, 1400 hrs, 1500 hrs & 1600 hrs
1000 hrs, 1100 hrs, 1200 hrs, 1300 hrs & 1400 hrs
- Cruise around the harbours of Malta
- Transport to/from the hotel
- Please note - if your hotel is not accessible by bus you will be given the closest possible meeting point
- Kindly contact the supplier to confirm the pick up time after receiving the voucher
- Ċirkewwa, Mellieha, Malta; departure at: 09:30 AM
- Mellieha, Malta; departure at: 09:45 AM
- Xemxija, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 09:50 AM
- Golden Bay, Mellieha, Malta; departure at: 09:50 AM
- St Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 10:10 AM
- Bugibba, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 10:10 AM
- Qawra, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 10:15 AM
- St. Julian’s, Malta - Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel; departure at: 10:30 AM; In St. Julian's the main pick up point is Golden Tulip Vivaldi.
- Sliema, Malta; departure at: 10:45 AM
- Valletta, Malta; departure at: 10:30 AM
- Attard, Malta; departure at: 10:15 AM
Pick-up time is approximate and depends on your exact hotel location. Please note, that delays up to 15 min due to the traffic may occur. If your hotel is not accessible by bus you will be provided with the closest to your hotel meeting point.
Departure from Sliema Ferries (opposite Burger King)
- Return transfer leaving Sliema Monday to Saturday at 15.00, 16.00, 18.00; Sunday 15.00 and 17.00