Malta's Scenic Tour - Guided Tour
Visiting the Palazzo Parisio, Clapham Junction, Dingli Cliffs & Buskett Gardens. Tour is available in Italian, German, English and French.
We will start our tour by visiting Palazzo Parisio - this 18th Century Palace is a place of wonder that begs to be explored. Touring this stately home offers great insight and sparks the imagination - whether you find yourself seeking inspiration from the grand Ballroom, the detailed Family Chapel or the fabulous walled Gardens and Orangery.
Our next stop is Clapham Junction which is covered with very puzzling and mysterious groove in the rock. They appear to be ancient roadways of some sort, and they cross the small island and seem to be found on the higher surfaces.
We will then drive to the Buskett Gardens, which are located in the fertile valley of Wied il-Luq in Siggiewi. The gardens are at their best in Spring but they offer shade from the harsh mid-Summer sun and offer a quiet place for a walk in the Winter months. Verdala Palace, an official residence of the President of Malta, is located on the edge of these gardens. A
coffee break is included in this tour where you will taste the traditional maltese snack "Pastizzi".
Our final stop is at Dingli Cliffs, which are located less than a kilometre to the south west of the village of Dingli. The cliffs are 220 metres high and are the highest point in Malta. From here you can see the tiny uninhabited islet of Filfla.
During this excursion, you will tour onboard a Vintage Bus dating back to the 1921.
- Half day guided tour with licensed guide
- Entrance ticket to the Palazzo Parisio
- Delicious Maltese snack and coffee
- Tour guide is available in the following languages: English, German, French, Italian
- Attard, Malta; departure at: 08:30
- Valletta, Malta; departure at: 08:40
- Sliema, Malta; departure at: 08:55
- St. Julian’s, Malta; departure at: 09:10
- St Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 09:00
- Bugibba, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 09:05
- Qawra; departure at: 09:10
- Golden Bay, Mellieħa, Malta; departure at: 08:20
- Xemxija, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 08:50
- Mellieħa, Malta; departure at: 08:40
- Cirkewwa, Mellieħa, Malta; departure at: 08:30
Pick-up time is approximate and depends on your exact hotel location. Please note, that delays up to 15 min due to the traffic may occur. If your hotel is not accessible by bus you will be provided with the closest to your hotel meeting point.