Gozo with a Difference - Guided Tour
Guided tour to Gozo available in English and Russian
Gozo is called the three hilled island and it is greener and more picturesque than Malta. A visit to Malta's sister island Gozo is a must!
Gozo is called the three hilled island and it is greener and more picturesque than Malta. We will start by first visiting Ggantija - a Neolithic megalithic temple. The Ggantija temples are the earliest of a series of megalithic temples in Malta. These temples are older than the pyramids of Egypt which are around 5550 years old.
We will then drive to Marsalforn where we will board the trackless train and visit Marsalforn Bay, Qbajjar Bay, Xwejni Bay & the Salt Pans. This area is hardly visited by tourists since it cannot be accessed by vehicles. Following that we will visit a local Crafts shop where you will have the change to taste some traditional Maltese food.
The next stop is Dwejra Bay where until 8th March 2017, one could see the Azure Window - a natural arch featuring a table-like rock over the sea. Our next visit is Victoria which is the capital city of Gozo. In the heart of Victoria lies the Cittadella, which has been the centre of activity of the island since possible Neolithic times.
A late Lunch is served at a restaurant in Rabat.
- Full day guided tour to Gozo
- Gozo Ferry Ticket
- Entrance ticket to the Ggantija Temples
- Trackless train ride
- Late buffet lunch
- Tour guide is available in English and Russian
- Children under 5 years – To pay the Gozo Ferry Ticket directly at the port
- Attard, Malta; departure at: 10:00
- Valletta, Malta; departure at: 10:10
- Sliema, Malta; departure at: 10:20
- St. Julian’s, Malta; departure at: 10:30
- St Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 10:45
- Bugibba, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 10:50
- Qawra; departure at: 10:55
- Golden Bay, Mellieħa, Malta; departure at: 11:05
- Xemxija, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta; departure at: 11:05
- Mellieħa, Malta; departure at: 11:15
- Cirkewwa, Mellieħa, Malta; departure at: 11:30
Pick-up time is approximate and depends on your exact hotel location. Please note, that delays up to 15 min due to the traffic may occur. If your hotel is not accessible by bus you will be provided with the closest to your hotel meeting point.