The Dark Side of Valletta, Legends, Murders & Mysteries
This tour is both a visit of Valletta, impressive during the night, and a tour through the most spectral and mysterious side, the ghosts which inhabit it.
You will visit the streets of the Malta's capital dismissing the current population and moving to past times (not always so distant) and through buildings and corners get to know some of the stories which have laid the foundation of the city, as much as the Order of Saint John and the British Occupation, like the haunted house of Saint Ursula, the ghost of the Co-Cathedral or the spirit of the priest in Republic Street, among others.
You will also have free time to enjoy this charmed city with its more physic and palpable inhabitants and commodities.
- Night Tour to Valletta with english-speaking guide
- Duration: 3h 00m
- Cirkewwa ; departure at: 19:00
- Mellieha; departure at: 19:10
- Xemxija & Golden Bay; departure at: 19:15
- St. Paul’s Bay; departure at: 19:25
- Attard ; departure at: 19:30
- Valletta ; departure at: 20:00
- Sliema ; departure at: 19:45
- St Julian's; departure at: 19:40
- Bugibba; departure at: 19:25
- Qawra; departure at: 19:25
Pick-up time is approximate and depends on your exact hotel location. Please note, that delays up to 15 min due to the traffic may occur. If your hotel is not accessible by bus you will be provided with the closest to your hotel meeting point.
- This is a walking tour, kindly wear comfortable shoes.