Re-enactmet at Fort Rinella - Half Day Afternoon Tour
Experience an action packed half day tour perfectly suited for all of us that are fascinated by war stories and its history.
This excursion takes us to Fort Rinella which is home to the famous Armstrong 100 ton gun, the largest cannon in the world. We can witness how this monstrous gun worked and how this fort was defended, also how communications were maintained with nearby forts and also about the day to day lives of the soldiers and much more. All this with a lively historical re-enactment and an expert commentary offering a unique window into the past life of the late 19th century victorian garrison.
- Fully licensed English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Russian or Swedish tour guide (to be requested & confirmed in advance)
- All entrance fees to any attractions mentioned in the description, unless specified otherwise
- We will pick you up from your hotel or residence except in a couple of rare cases where transport cannot reach your hotel due to pedestrian zones, in which case pick up point will be a couple of minutes away by walk. Regrading pick up times, if you need to know your pick up time before making the booking or have any questions please feel free to ask from the contact us page stating your hotel. Otherwise pick up details will be sent by email once the booking is done.
- Hotel pickup
Pick up details will be sent by email once the booking is done
- As added excitement on this excursion, we will have an opportunity to actually fire a cannon, so please have cameras handy for an unforgettable experience in Malta.
- If you need to know your pick up time before making the booking or have any questions please feel free to ask. Otherwise pick up details will be sent by email once the booking is done